The ROCKET RACK® System provides a smooth, sanitary way to install conduit or process pipe. Its patented slot design eliminates harborage points caused by recessed spaces and exposed threads. Pipe and conduit can be mounted by either u-bolts or standoff supports. The installer can reposition pipe and conduit once it has been mounted, or mount additional lines in the future without additional drilling or fabrication. No on-site drilling means no metal filings, eliminating the possibility of product contamination.
Contractors know that the safety aspects of a prefabricated system are immeasurable. Potential hand and eye injuries caused by drill-press and threading machine accidents are virtually eliminated using the ROCKET RACK® because it is pre-fabricated and ready to install. If you are looking for new and innovative ways improve on-the-job safety, we suggest you take a look at the ROCKET RACK®.
ROCKET RACK® is a versatile system available in 304 stainless steel or 6061-T6 aluminum angle or flat stock in a wide range of widths and lengths. It can be either wall-mounted or trapeze hung or used in conjunction with our Post Mounts. Our proprietary, coated mounting rod is also a huge time & money saver. Our coated rod – in either stainless steel or zinc – is available in ¼” – 3/4″ diameters and 6′ or 12’ lengths. Its heat-shrunk coating is tight and snug, making it clean and smooth, with no exposed threads – perfect for food and beverage-grade installations. The installer simply cuts the rod to length, uses a utility knife to strip off the amount of coating to reveal precisely the threads needed, then mounts the rack. No on-site fabrication and threading of mounting stock saves time and substantially reduces the danger of product contamination and increases on-the-job safety. Available in 316 stainless as special order.
The ROCKET RACK® System…
- Meets all standards set forth in the 2016 Food Safety Modernization Act
- Is sustainable. The ROCKET RACK® System is infinitely reusable, as pipe and conduit can be placed anywhere along the patented slot. When re-tooling or reconfiguring a plant layout, existing ROCKET RACK® racks can be disassembled and re-installed again and again, making it a sustainable component of your installation.
- Saves time and money on manufacturing AND installation, allowing you to finish the project on time or even ahead of schedule
- Helps keep customer’s production area neat & clean
- Ensures that no metal filings from rack fabrication will contaminate the customer’s product
- Is safer than the old method of fabrication, eliminating hand or eye injuries due to drill press or threading machine accidents
- Allows for fine adjustments to ensure a straight pipe run
- Allows for perfect/precise installation methods
- Allows for future addition of lines without drilling over customer’s product
- Is durable & strong (meets the most demanding load specifications)